Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Happy Belated Valentines Day!

I was going to write a Valentines Day post, but my night class went a little longer than expected and I was not in the “blog worthy” mood. Anyways, Happy belated Valentine’s Day! My day was filled with ceramics, a nature study paper, night class, sushi take-out and the Bachelor J The roomies and I were going to watch The Social Network, but I got back too late and the Bachelor seemed like the timely option.

The Social Network was a vday gift courtesy of my mom! I got quite the holiday package on Friday… 2 swimsuits, nail polish, chocolate, Kristy’s homemade candy popcorn, gum, a DVD, sports bras, and a cute top! I was wondering why the AMAZING package and I chalked it up to it being mom’s first year with both her girls out of the coop ;) I guess she figured she needed to make them extra special since she was surrounded by too much testosterone on the home-front. I also received a gorgeous bouquet of flowers, in a festive Vday vase, AND teddy bear from my father J It was quite the showing, and made me (almost) completely forget I did not have a boy to share it with. Oh well, I am boy-free, drama-free, and LOVING IT. I sing that song, I-N-D-E-P-E-N-D-E-N-T by Ne-yo in the shower daily. Hahahaha

I have just been trucking through the normal senior stuff. Portfolio is in the editing process and I feel like I have a good handle on it. Spring break is in TWO WEEKS and I am excited to head down to Palm Desert to see the grandparents!

OH I almost forgot! I took a breather from Redlands last Friday and headed out to San Diego to visit my friend Jenna for the night! It was SUCH a breath of fresh air, she wined and dined me and it could not have been more perfect. We went to dinner, got drinks, shopped, stood in a relatively short line for Sprinkles cupcakes J and listened to live music at this open bar patio place before I headed back. It was perfect in every way, I want to head back out there soon!

So those are my current happenings. I am working on homework today and then have yoga tonight. I hope everyone had lovely Valentine’s day’s ♥